Saturday 13 September 2014

My Latest Shabby Makes

It's been a while since I posted anything, mainly because I started a new job so time has sparse, so I though i'd do a little round up of the projects i've made over the past couple of months.

I created a little case from scratch to house my mini distress inks.

I took part in a fabric kilt pin swap and these are the 3 pins I made for my partner.

I also took part in an altered book cover swap, I totally forgot to take pics so had to borrow the one my partner took when she received it.

I made a couple of projects for a guest design team spot for Calico Crafts.
This is the first

And this is the second

Hopefully now i'm a little more settled in my job the blogging posts wont be so few and far between!! x Thanks for stopping by x



1 comment:

Helen said...

well you may have been busy working, but you've been busy crafting too! Gorgeous - love the lacy book!